domingo, 18 de mayo de 2008

chapter one... studying phrasal verbs... how to learn fast

for all that you know me, you know that i'm studying for passing my english exam... I am not sure if I will pass because, as you can see, jiji I am doing a lot of mistakes, but now I will write here the BEST PHRASAL VERBS IN MAR LIFE...
Let's start...
ask after: I was asking after Sonia and she told me you were fine...
bring in: the goverment are planning to bring in a new education law... yes! a new one!
call for: I really call for help to pass this exam!!
carry on: I will carry on study but this is a shit
catch on: I would buy a fashion black dress because I think it's catch on !
catch up: for me it's very difficult to catch up the english level of Jose.
check in: I have to check in in a hotel, but first I have to find a cheap one!!! Very difficult in NY and SF
come around: Summer soon comes around, doesn't it? and this really sounds GOODDD!!!
come into: I would like to came into a fortune, but I prefer stay well with my amore....
come out: I can¡t wait until Albert Martinez ( :) ) come out with his book!!! OLE PER L'ALBERT, Q ES UN CRACK
count on: all this people that I love can count on me to help if they need it.
cut off: when we go to cerdanyola we have to cut the water and electricity off.
dawn on: She suddenly dawned on that he loves she!! and the situation remember me Emma's book.
do whitout: if there's one thing I could never do without, it's my family.
dress up: I used to love dressing up in carnival.
drop off: Yesterday I drpped off in front of the tv and I didn't remember to write Laia... SORRY LAIETA!!!
fall for: Mar really fell for Xavi when he fist kessed her.
feel up to: I know I should study all the day, but I don't really fell up to it.
Fill in: I didn't remember to fill in the documents, so it's impossible to have this.
Find out: I always try to find out about cheap shops.
get back: when did you get back from holidays?
get on: I try to get on well with all the people.
get over: I hope the father of Ramon will get over of this accident, because he really looks a good person.
get round to: I don't know when Xavi will get round to fix the mirrow, because he always forget the thinks!!! muuuuaaaaaakkkaaaa
get up to: when I was with my cousin ricard we used to get up to lots of things our poor grandmother didin't know about.
give off: la pechuga de pollo of xavi's mother's give off so strong smell that neither estela, annie, jose and me will never forget...
give up: I gave up the gym one month ago, i'm really a lazy girl.
go away: I would like to go away every summer but I know this is impossible!!!
go in for: Iris should go in for operacion triumfo but she doesn't want.
go off: I always have to through a lot of food, it goes off in the fridge...

finish of the first chapter, I will go to take a breack... !!!!

1 comentario:

albert dijo...

Hola!!

jajaja quina manera més original d'estudiar phrasal verbs!!! m'agrada :-) come out! come out!