domingo, 18 de mayo de 2008

ok, let's go, here we are.
This week something special happened to me, and this think is....
FINALLY I BOUGH MY SUMMER TRIP!!!!
jiji, my friend Sonia help me to decide, firstly I was thinking in India, last year my brother was spending his holiday there and I really wanted to go... but, the truth is the time passed and we need to take a decision. The flight to Delhi was really expensive and we decide for the city of the world: NEW YORK...
I was surfing on the internet and Sergi talk me to go to more than one city, and it sounds fantastic...
Finally we decided, and the winner is:
NEW YORRRKKK ANDDD SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!
UUUEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

iT sound brilliant and I really wanted to goooo, I will take an extrajob all july for pay it!! but I think it really worth!! Peephaps this will be our best trip, so we have to prepare all the days!!!

No hay comentarios: